Tri-Town Transport Incorporated
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about visitors:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by visitors. For example, when visitors submit a Freight Quote Form for the purpose of booking transport or information to contact you.
* Information that visitors provide when communicating with us by any means.
Use of Visitor Information
We use the information that we collect from visitors to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to visitors that is requested from us relating to our services.
* To provide information to visitors relating to other services that may be of interest. Such additional information will only be provided where a visitor has consented to receive such information.
* To inform visitors of any changes to our website or services.
We never give visitor details to third parties to enable them to provide you with information regarding any subject or offer.
Storing Visitor Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from visitors to other Tri-Town Transport Inc. locations for processing and storing. By providing your data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that visitors choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Visitor Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to another business entity.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose visitor or business information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links